ENG-CAD Limited – Engineering Support and Project Management for the Energy Sector and Beyond
ENG-CAD Limited is an Engineering Design Consultancy established in 2008, by a team with considerable experience within the Engineering Industry, particularly in the Onshore/Offshore Oil and Gas Sector.
From our beginnings our skill set from the Oil and Gas industry was easily transferable to the Building & Construction, Food, Nuclear, Public Utility, and Renewable Energy Sectors and by bringing these practices over we have managed to maintain a high level of workmanship and quality throughout our work.
Below are just some examples of the kinds of project management services we have provided in the past:
- STRUCTURAL DESIGN
- PROCESS PIPEWORK DESIGN
- ELECTRICAL & INSTRUMENTATION INSTALLATION
- 3D MODELLING
- 3D LASER SCANNING SERVICES
- DIMENSIONAL CONTROL SURVEYS
- DRONE INSPECTION SURVEYS
- TOPOGRAPHICAL SURVEYS
- SETTING OUT SURVEYS
- UTILITY SURVEYS
- AS BUILT SURVEYS
- PIPEWORK DESIGN & FABRICATION
- STEELWORK DESIGN & FABRICATION
- SKID PACKAGE DESIGN & FABRICATION
- PE(S)R / PED MARKING & FABRICATION
- RESOURCES SOLUTIONS (REQUISITION & LOGISTICS)
- PROCUREMENT (MATERIALS & LABOUR SUPPLY)
- SITE ESTABLISHMENT
- ROPE ACCESS SUPPORT (INCLUDING TECHNICIANS)
Whether you require a project starting from Conceptual Design and continuing through to Detail Design / Fabrication / Installation, or if you simply require some support during any phase of a project, we can always provide you with the level of service and support that suits the needs of your company.