ONEcal Decommissioning Project
ENG-CAD was consulted for the ONEcal decommissioning project in the Dutch Sector, incorporating Engineering Services and Offshore Surveys, to identify a schedule and scope of works to support the required de-manning and reduction of the facilities.
A seconded ENG-CAD Team undertook the following activities:
- Carry out offshore surveys to determine the full extent of removals.
- Liaise with other disciplines to determine extent of structural support required for removal of existing equipment.
- Provide information and to assist the preparation of preliminary drawings/sketches showing the extent of structural removals.
- Provide information and to assist the preparation of outline removal procedures for removal of existing equipment where required.
- Provide information and to assist with establishing the extent of structural decommissioning/removals of existing structures and removal procedures for existing equipment if appropriate.
- Identify lay-down areas for removed items and/or storage/scrap material containments.
- Identify enabling pre-works required to each platforms infra-structure/systems and for temporary fitments to undertake offshore works.
This approach allowed the offshore man-hours to be minimised and a detailed CTR library to be compiled for full trace-ability and accountability for the completed works, in line with client requirements.
More Case Studies:
Client Case Study: ENG-CAD has extensive experience designing and detailing a wide range of containers, baskets and lifting frames certified for offshore lifting purposes.read more
Client Case Study: The Inde Field Decommissioning project utilised ENG-CAD’s Engineering, Structural Design and Surveying services.read more
Client Case Study: ENG-CAD Resource Solutions supply crane operator to new-build Biomass project.read more
Client Case Study: ENG-CAD Resource Solutions provide independent procedure review.read more
Client Case Study: ENG-CAD Resource Solutions mobilise electrical personnel to Danish windfarm.read more
Client Case Study: ENG-CAD Resource Solutions supply team for secondary and tertiary fabrication.read more