ENG-CAD NUCLEAR Process & Piping Design
ENG-CAD NUCLEAR is part of ENG-CAD GROUP, a multi-disciplined engineering consultancy building an enviable reputation for providing innovative and cost-efficient process & piping design services throughout the range of engineering industries. The wealth of experience is no more apparent than within the process and piping design departments where we have a range of high-quality engineers and designers from a range of backgrounds including Nuclear, Utilities, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Marine / Shipbuilding and Water Treatment Facilities. Our design facility is fully managed within our ISO 9001 Quality Management System ensuring full control of every Safety and Process Engineering Design activity removing potential risk factors and ensuring design optimisation in every aspect of our service offering.
Nuclear Sector Pipework Analysis
- Full pipe stress analysis using CAESAR II software
- Fatigue and vibration analysis
- Pressure vessel and tank analysis
- Nozzle loadings
- Production of full engineering calculations and report
- Designed to ASME, API, DNV GL, BS EN standards and guidance documents.
- Piping Isometric drawings and PDMS modelling
- Preparation of mechanical specifications
- Material and corrosion review
- Development of GA and detailed engineering and fabrication drawings
- Pipe support design and calculations
- Piping design undertaken within ISO 9001 quality management system