Structural Engineering Design Services
- Production of full engineering calculations report
- Designed to AISC, API, DNV GL, ABS, BS EN/ Eurocodes, NORSOK, Lloyds standards and guidance documents.
- Structural appraisal and feasibility studies
- Transportation and lifting design and studies
- Material and corrosion design
- Development of GA and detailed engineering and fabrication drawings
- Structural design undertaken within ISO 9001 quality management system
- Oil and Gas
- Naval Architecture \ Floating Production
- Nuclear Power
- Industrial & Commercial Buildings
- Onshore and offshore structural inspections
- Asset Integrity Inspections
- Installation engineering
- Decommissioning engineering
- 3rd party review/verification
- Full structural model analysis using STAAD.Pro
- Local component analysis using FEM software, ANSYS
- Fatigue and fracture analysis, ECA – Engineering critical Assessment
- Topside/brownfield modification and strengthening and repair
- Offshore certified containerised cargo and lifting frames
- Lifting appliances, cranes and overboard deployment survey systems
- Retrofit structures on FPSO vessels, ships and mobile drilling units
- Access and pipe bridges
- Seafastenings & vessel support grillages
- Bumpers, guides & impact protection
- Blast resistant structures
- Runway, lifting beams, padeyes and lifting tools
- Lifting davit and cranes
- Vessel and pipe supports
- Flare boom structures
- Offshore low-pressure tanks
- Deck Hatches
- Cable drums
- Jacket attachments / clamps
- Subsea templates
- Subsea survey lifting frames
- Portal Framed structures
Structural Design Service Case Studies:
Client Case Study: ENG-CAD has extensive experience designing and detailing a wide range of containers, baskets and lifting frames certified for offshore lifting purposes.
Client Case Study: ENG-CAD were responsible for the conceptual and detailed design of all of the Process and Utility pipework starting from the riser terminations on the geo-stationary side, terminating at the main pipe rack tie-ins situated on the vessel main deck (rotating side).
Client Case Study: ENG-CAD have been involved in offshore access bridges in many different capacities, whether it be modifying an existing bridge, providing structural analysis for re-certification of an existing bridge or to design, detail and fabricate a new one.
Client Case Study: ENG-CAD have designed and detailed a range of CPT seabed frames/units for sub-sea surveys, services provided, included full detailed fabrication drawing and engineering calculations.
Client Case Study: ENG-CAD’s scope of work was to provide a dimensional survey of the existing mast & racking board, followed by structural design calculations & fabrication drawings for the new racking board.
Client Case Study: ENG-CAD initialy provided a feasibility study and subsequently full design calculations and fabrication drawings for a new access walkway and stair tower at the Bacton Gas Terminal.