Process and Piping Design
Piping Design Sector Experience
- Oil and Gas
- Marine \ Floating Production
- Nuclear Power
- Industrial & Food Processing Plants
- Full pipe stress analysis using CAESAR II software
- Fatigue and vibration analysis
- Pressure vessel and tank analysis
- Nozzle loadings
- Production of full engineering calculations and report
- Designed to ASME, API, DNV GL, BS EN standards and guidance documents.
- Piping Isometric drawings and PDMS modelling
- Preparation of mechanical specifications
- Material and corrosion review
- Development of GA and detailed engineering and fabrication drawings
- Pipe support design and calculations
- Piping design undertaken within ISO 9001 quality management system
Piping Design Support
- Onshore and offshore inspections
- Dimensional control surveys offshore/onshore
- Asset Integrity Inspections
- 3rd party review/verification
Pressure Equipment Directive (PED)
- Full module H & H1 accreditation
- Production of PED assessments and technical files
- Witness / Authorization of Factory Acceptance Testing and installation
Process & Pipework Design Case Studies
Client Case Study: ENG-CAD have produced a number of complex pipe spool replacements, involving detailed dimensional surveys, design, fabrication and when required, PED approval and pipe stress calculations.
Client Case Study: ENG-CAD were responsible for the conceptual and detailed design of all of the Process and Utility pipework starting from the riser terminations on the geo-stationary side, terminating at the main pipe rack tie-ins situated on the vessel main deck (rotating side).
Client Case Study: A dimensional control survey was carried out at one of the Bacton Gas Terminals of an existing scrubber vessel, including a full report and fabrication drawings.
Client Case Study: ENG-CAD were given the responsibility of designing the gas lift facility for oil production wells, closed drain system with vessel and pump, PIG launcher and full firewater deluge and hydrant system.
Client Case Study: ENG-CAD’s involvements with this project were 5 different Water Treatment Packages, structural design and analysis was carried out on all of the packages, along with a full pipe stress analysis. Detailed fabrication drawings were also produced.
Client Case Study: ENG-CAD regularly provides Dimensional Control Surveys on existing plant as Bacton Gas Terminal.