Electrical & Instrument Engineering Services
Our Electrical and Instrument team are an integral part of our multi-discipline design process, taking an active and often leading role in any process project or environment.
With substantial experience gained within the Marine Offshore, Petrochemical, Industrial and Water Treatment Industries, we have built up an impressive portfolio working closely with our Process / Piping colleagues to provide innovative and cost effective instrumentation and control solutions to ensure safe and measurable control management for any plant or equipment designed or analysed by our teams.
Tightly monitored within our ISO 9001 Quality Management System we are confident that designs proposed will meet all relevant standards and will meet (and generally exceed) any fit for purpose requirements imposed by current legislation.
Electrical and Instrument Design
- Process / Pneumatic Hoop-Ups
- System specification documentation
- Loop Diagram & Wiring Schematics
- FAT specification
- F&G / ESD / PCS system interfaces.
- Development of termination, layout and detailed engineering drawings
- Instrument design undertaken within ISO 9001 quality management system
- Compliance with ATEX regulations
- Feasibility and Design Studies
E & I Sector Experience
- Oil and Gas
- Nuclear Power
E & I Support
- Onshore and offshore installation inspections
- Factory Acceptance Witnessing & Inspection
- Installation engineering
- Decommissioning engineering
- HAZOP, Cause & Effect & SIL reviews
E & I Design Experience
ENG-CAD has extensive experience in all aspects of Electrical & Instrumentation design. Here is an overview:
- Topsides/brownfield modification
- Wellhead control systems
- As Built surveys and drawing updates.
- Cable sizing and routing
- Shutdown Testing and Verification
- Fire & Gas detection system upgrades.
- ESD System graphics generation